[FieldTrip] Alignment error with Fieldtrip source localization

Reeves, Jack (NIH/NINDS) [F] jack.reeves at nih.gov
Fri Jan 11 17:43:49 CET 2019

Hello-

I am trying to source localize TMS-EEG data using the Fieldtrip tutorials in the links below. I am able to run all of the steps, but the headmodel and the freesurfer-processed sourcemodel are misaligned at the end. There are some pictures below which show the issue. The issue is the same for all subjects I try to process. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue? I can send additional information or my scripts if needed.

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/headmodel_meg/
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/sourcemodel/
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/minimumnormestimate/

[cid:image001.png at 01D4A9A1.8670B870][cid:image002.png at 01D4A9A1.8670B870]

Thanks,
Jack Reeves