[FieldTrip] Post-doc position available
martabortoletto at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 7 16:21:46 CET 2019
We are a looking for a Post-doc candidateinterested in exploring the brain mechanisms underlying motor planning and jointactions in a project with TMS and TMS-EEG coregistration. The position is openat the IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli (Brescia, Italy), in theCognitive Neuroscience Unit led by Prof. Carlo Miniussi. The project is fundedby BIAL foundation and led by Marta Bortoletto in close collaboration with prof.Corrado Sinigaglia of the University of Study of Milan.
The position will remain open until March2019 or until the appropriate candidates are identified, and is funded for 18months.
Applicants should have:
· A background and a PhD degree ina neuroscience-related field
· Substantial experience in TMS-EEGor EEG research
· Skills with analysis softwaresconcerning evoked potentials and EEG signals (e.g. EEGlab, Fieldtrip)
· Ability to code in Matlab, Pythonor R
· Good command of the Englishlanguage (written and oral)
· Skills for teamwork in amultidisciplinary research group
Experience with advanced EEG signalprocessing, EEG source localization, connectivity analyses and a strongpublication record are an advantage.
· Gross salary: 23.000-27.000euro per annum
· Excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work in amotivated, skilled, inspired and supportive group
· A chance to work in Italy – oneof the most beautiful countries in the world
Forfurther information please contact
IRCCS Centro San Giovannidi Dio Fatebenefratelli
marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it
Toapply, please send the following items, as ONE PDF FILE and via email to Dr. MartaBortoletto (marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it).
· A letter of intent including abrief description of your past and current research interests
· Curriculum vitae including the listof your publication and degrees
· Names and contact informationof 2 referees.
The IRCCS San Giovanni di DioFatebenefratelli is operating since 120 years and has been appointed and fundedas national centre of excellence in research and care by the Italian Ministryof Health since 1996. More than 4500 patients with Alzheimer’s Dementia orassociated disorders and about 1700 patients with psychiatric diseases aretreated each year. The research division, besides the Cognitive NeuroscienceSection, includes the laboratories of Genetics, Neuropsychopharmacology,Neurobiology, Proteomic, Neuroimaging, Ethic and Epidemiology and employs aboutfifty professional researchers.
The Cognitive Neuroscience Unit is providedwith several state-of-the-art devices necessary for the application of brainstimulation techniques (transcranial magnetic stimulation: TMS, rTMS, andtranscranial electrical stimulation: tDCS, tACS and tRNS) and for the recordingand the analysis of electrophysiological signals (EEG, EMG) as well asneuropsychological testing. The simultaneous co-registration ofelectroencephalography and TMS application is also available, field where wehave been pioneers in the national research.
Marta Bortoletto, PhD
Cognitive Neuroscience Section,
IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli
Via Pilastroni 4, 25125 Brescia, Italy
Phone number: (+39) 0303501594
E-mail: marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fieldtrip