[FieldTrip] ESR / PhD-student positions available

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Thu Jan 31 17:08:18 CET 2019

Dear list,

We from Artinis have exciting research projects, in which we have the
opportunity for graduates to work with us as early stage researchers on
the forefront of fNIRS development. We have three outstanding positions,
two on algorithm development and one on hardware development. Envisioned
starting date for all positions is this summer. More information on
these positions can be found here:

ESR position on extraction of physiological signals in clinical settings
(in collaboration with University Centre Utrecht, Netherlands):

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/375619

https://www.artinis.com/jobs-early-stage-researcher-doctoral-student-inf
ans

ESR position on machine learning on character traits and neuroeconomics
(in collaboration with Donders Institute Nijmegen, Netherlands):

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/364609 (still in review, page will be
up soon)

https://www.artinis.com/jobs-esr

ESR position on fNIRS hardware development for clinical application (in
collaboration with University Centre Utrecht, Netherlands):

https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/375632

https://www.artinis.com/jobs-early-stage-researcher-infans

All three positions are part of different Marie-Curie Skłodowska
international training networks, which means you will be embedded in a
larger project, meet and collaborate with many interesting and smart
people from different countries, and enjoy the benefits of both academic
and industrial work life. We look forward to receiving your application
and would welcome if you pass these open positions on to potentially
interesting candidates.

With kind regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD
Software Manager & Project Leader

A  Einsteinweg 17
    6662PW Elst
    The Netherlands
T  +31 481 350 980
I    <http://www.artinis.com/> www.artinis.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the person to whom it is addressed. If this message is not addressed to
you, please be aware that you have no authorization to read this e-mail,
to copy it, to furnish it to any person other than the addressee, or to
use or misuse its content in any way whatsoever. Should you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the attention of
the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy the original
message.

<http://artinis.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=6bef931b76193f0e3d1dfe6
54&id=550bfdab46> Sign up for our NIRS newsletter

Or meet us here:

February 12-14, 2019 - 6th Israeli Conference on Cognition Research,
Acre, Israel

February 14-15, 2019 - 11th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Sport
Science, Freiburg, Switzerland

February 20-22, 2019 - German Exercise Science and Training (GEST:19),
Würzburg, Germany

February 24-27, 2019 - 3rd International Brain Stimulation Conference,
Vancouver, Canada

March 7-9, 2019 - International Convention of Psychological Science
(ICPS), Paris, France

March 21-23, 2019 - Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD),
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

May 9-11, 2019 - Artscientific: 3rd Artinis symposium, Egmond aan Zee,
The Netherlands

May 28-June 1, 2019 - American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM),
Orlando, Florida, USA

July 3-6, 2019 - European College on Sport Science (ECSS), Prague, Czech
Republic

September 19-21, 2019 - Japanese Society of Physical Fitness and Sports
Medicine, Tsukuba, Ibaragi, Japan