[FieldTrip] ft_clusterplot error?

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:04:46 CET 2019

Hi Jac,

I would start by plotting your (t)stats, and for simplicity doing that with
ft_singleplotER (cfg.param = 'stat') rather than ft_clusterplot.
Then try plotting the power-difference. This should not be more than a
subtraction of data_diff.powspctrm = data1.powspctrm - data2.powspctrm, .
No reshaping should be needed.
The problem is probably a mistake somewhere keeping track of
dimensions/latencies etc. which is tricky with clusters.
Also, make sure to clear your cfg before every function so you don't carry
the cfg of a previous function into the next. That will also help
readability and debugging.

HTH,
Stephen