[FieldTrip] headmodel and electrodes alignment

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:45:32 CET 2019

Hi Elene,

In the code you do not use ft_electroderealign twice (once manually, then
automatic). Also, you convert units after realignment.

For the sake of debugging and clarity, I would:

   1. - figure out and set the units correctly for you headmodel and
   electrodes
   2. - convert headmodel and electrodes to same units
   3. - plot to check
   4. - use 'interactive' realignment
   5. - plot to check
   6. - use 'headmodel' realignment