[FieldTrip] ?==?utf-8?q? redefining data set

Martin Rosenfelder martin.rosenfelder at uni-ulm.de
Tue Jan 15 16:20:03 CET 2019

Dear Stephen,

Thank you very much for the hint on ft_selectdata.

I tried to build the structure for .trialinfo as you described it in your reply. I did this creating a structure array with the eventvalues as elements.
Then I concatenated the .trl matrix and the event value matrix. This however failed, since .trl is a double array and the event value matrix is a struct array.
I double-checked that the nr. of rows in the two matrices match each other (120 elements).

Is there a way to add the event value matrix (120x1 struct) to the .trl matrix (120x3 double)?

Best,
Martin

--
M.Sc.-Psych. Martin Rosenfelder