[FieldTrip] change the color of artifacts - databrowser

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:33:54 CET 2019

Ah, my mistake. Thanks Geoff,

Stephen

From: fieldtrip <fieldtrip-bounces at science.ru.nl> On Behalf Of Geoff Brookshire
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:13 PM
To: FieldTrip discussion list <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] change the color of artifacts - databrowser

Hi Christine,

You can make the tagged artifacts darker by adding this line before you call ft_databrowser:

cfg.artifactalpha = 0.5;

cheers,

geoff

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:50 PM Christine Michel <michel at cbs.mpg.de <mailto:michel at cbs.mpg.de> > wrote:

Dear fieldtrip experts,

My colleagues and I are using the fieldtrip data browser to show
artifacts marked via a threshold criterion or via visual inspection. It
all works very well. However, we find the colors marking the artifacts
(the light red and the light lila) very light. It is therefore hard for
us to spot and to detect marked artifacts, especially when the marked
segments are short.

Is there any way I can change the color or the brightness of the color
marking the artifacts either in the browser itself or via a config
variable? Or could you add such a config variable? This would help us
lots!!

Thank you

Christine Michel