[FieldTrip] problems using fieldtrip for source reconstruction EEG

Irene Varela Leniz irene.varela at alumni.mondragon.edu
Mon Jan 7 11:30:16 CET 2019

Hello Alex,

I have tried the tutorial you mention, but as I stated above, I get error
related with the definition of the structure (This function requires
'timelock' or 'freq' data as input, see ft_datatype_timelock or
ft_datatype_freq.). We dont really know how to obtain this from data. Do we
have to add something more to obtain timelock and freq?
Example:

EEG=load(filename);
data=EEG.data;
cfg = [];