[FieldTrip] Parcellate the reconstructed source time series

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Feb 23 20:45:16 CET 2019

Could you be a bit more specific in your question? Right now, based on the quality of your question, it seems as if you haven’t spent much time searching the documentation yourself. For instance, http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/networkanalysis/ would already give you some directions how to ‘parcellate’ your source level data. Also, if you look for ‘ft_sourceparcellate’ you’ll probably be able to sort out how to do it.

Jan-Mathijs