[FieldTrip] Parcellate the reconstructed source time series

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 22 12:55:44 CET 2019

I want to parcellate the reconstructed source time series (~ 1000ms).
I have moments in source.avg.mom for around 6000 grids.
Additionally, do I need to perform some normalization on time series before or after parcellation to perform network analysis?

Well, at least you should compute a metric between pairs of time series that can be subjected to a network analysis. Whether or not this needs ‘some normalization’ depends on what you exactly want to achieve.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands