[FieldTrip] Strange MNE source reconstruction results

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Feb 19 15:07:47 CET 2019

Hi Jane,

You may want to adjust the cfg.interpmethod in your call to ft_sourceinterpolate.

Or alternatively, don’t use ft_sourceinterpolate, and use cfg.method = ‘surface’, in ft_sourceplot

Happy computing and good luck,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands