[FieldTrip] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ft_appendspike create a trialfun for continuos data

Martin Rosenfelder martin.rosenfelder at uni-ulm.de
Tue Feb 19 11:00:05 CET 2019

Hi Alex,

You can use the ft_definetrial function in order to define your data containing continuous data. In order to achieve this, you can specify the cfg like this:
cfg = []
cfg.trialdef = (your 1x3 matrix)
data_new = ft_definetrial(data)

The new variable should now contain your continuous data as one trial.
In the new data matrix you can then check the .trl field if it really consists of just one trial from beginning to end of your timeline.

Maybe this works.

Best,
Martin

--