[FieldTrip] Using inverse kernel with EEG to calculate sources

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 14 14:30:11 CET 2019

Hi Valentina,

Could you please check

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/

https://journals.plos.org/ploscompbiol/article?id=10.1371/journal.pcbi.1002202

and ask your question in a more constructive way?

Also, I think that there is ample documentation on the fieldtrip website that should get you started. With respect to your question pertaining to ‘managing cell files’, please refer to the basic matlab documentation.

Also, please note that there are about 1500 e-mail addresses registered to this list, so in general I think it is not a good idea to keep reposting the same e-mail, even if you are very eager to obtain an answer.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands