[FieldTrip] Error ussingg ft_appendspike

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 14 12:14:21 CET 2019

Could you please articulate your question with a little bit more detail?
See http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/ for some inspiration.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

On 14 Feb 2019, at 11:29, MarĂ­a Alejandra Korovaichuk <alejandra.korovaichuk at ctb.upm.es<mailto:alejandra.korovaichuk at ctb.upm.es>> wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to append LFP data (from a continous matlab file), with a spike data (from wave_clus), into one large file to do some analysis.
I tried many options but I always have the same error (Error using ft_appendspike (line 112)
could not find the trial information in the continuous data)
I add all the requiered info manually in order to read it but there is something missing I can't find.
Any help is welcome, thanks!

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands