[FieldTrip] Group-level analyses of single-subject cluster-based statistics

Andrea Brovelli andrea.brovelli at univ-amu.fr
Thu Feb 28 17:37:07 CET 2019

Dear all,

we would like to perform group-level analyses of the results obtained
from single-subject cluster-based statistics. In our case, each subject
has a statistical map of size (time x channels) thresholded using
cluster-based statistics method.

Given you expertise in the cluster-based methods, what do you think
would be a good way to perform group-level statistics?

And could you point me to some tools, codes, papers please?

Or simply send a link of previous discussions on the mailing list? I
cannot find them....

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Andrea