[FieldTrip] databrowser problem when jumping to next segment in next trial

Christine Michel michel at cbs.mpg.de
Tue Feb 5 20:23:53 CET 2019

Dear fieldtrip - experts ,

I am searching for a solution for a problem I have with the databrowser.
I want to scroll through my data with a horizontal resolution which is
smaller than the trial length and mark my visual artifacts. For
instance, I want to scroll through the data showing only 5s of data and
my trial is 23s long. This all works fine until I reach the end of the
trial. When clicking on the right arrow, the display does not jump to
the first segment of the next trail. Instead, I have to increase the
horizontal resolution let's say to 25s, go to the next segment, which is
the next trial. Then decrease the horizontal resolution again to 5s and
continue marking artifacts. This is - for me - inconvenient and takes
some time. Is there any possibility to scroll through the data in my 5s
resolution even to the next trial? This would be great! Any advice is
highly appreciated!

All the best

Christine

--
Dr. Christine Michel
Max Planck Research Group on Early Social Cognition

Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Stephanstr. 1A
04103 Leipzig
Germany

phone: +49 341 9940 2468