[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics not working on mac

Alexandre Chalard alexandre.chalard at inserm.fr
Sun Feb 10 23:58:18 CET 2019

Dear all,

When I try to perform an analysis with my PC with the following code :

cfg.neighbours       = ft_prepare_neighbours(cfg_neighb, DataP);
cfg.channel          = ROI;
cfg.latency          = [0 100];
cfg.frequency        = [13 30];
cfg.method           = 'montecarlo';
cfg.statistic        = 'ft_statfun_indepsamplesT';
cfg.correctm         = 'cluster';
cfg.clusteralpha     = 0.05;
cfg.clusterstatistic = 'maxsum';
cfg.minnbchan        = 2;
cfg.tail             = 0;
cfg.clustertail      = 0;
cfg.alpha            = 0.025;
cfg.numrandomization = 100;
cfg.avgovertime      = 'yes';
cfg.avgoverfreq      = 'yes';

design = [];
design(1:numel(PFiles))         = 1;
design(end+1:end+numel(TFiles)) = 2;

cfg.design = design;
cfg.ivar   = 1;

stat = ft_freqstatistics(cfg,DataP,DataT);

Everything is working, but when I try with my macbook pro, the function doesn’t work.
The permutation progress take directly the value 100 on 100, and the matlab status is busy with no return and no possibility to break the code (ctrl-c), I need to close matlab to stop the execution.

Does anyone have an idea or have the same problem?

Kind regards,

Alexandre Chalard
--
PhD student