[FieldTrip] Fwd: Granger Causality - different range of values based on conditions

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Feb 4 11:09:00 CET 2019

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kimaya Sarmukadam <ksarmuk2 at une.edu.au<mailto:ksarmuk2 at une.edu.au>>
Subject: Fw: [FieldTrip] Granger Causality - different range of values based on conditions
Date: 4 February 2019 at 11:07:55 GMT+1
To: "jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl<mailto:jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl>" <jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl<mailto:jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl>>

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you for your response. After posting, I also realised that frequency range was wrong and extending the frequency range has given me comparable values to the other conditions.

For one part of my PhD thesis, I will be comparing functional and effective connectivity measures using the same data set. As I am more interested in comparisons between the methods, in your experience, is it possible to still derive meaningful data from sensor level connectivity?

Thank you again!

Kind regards,

Kimaya