[FieldTrip] General Question about using Fieldtrip with already scored data

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Dec 19 09:00:23 CET 2019

Dear Charlotte,

I don't know exactly how your data is structured at the moment, but in
general: yes, it's fairly straightforward to "manually" create a data
structure that FieldTrip will understand. See here for details:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_are_the_various_data_structures_defined/

Hope that helps,
best,
Eelke