[FieldTrip] MNI coordinates of the individual 15684p mesh

Paolo Belardinelli paolo.belardinelli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:42:01 CET 2019

Dear FieldTrippers,

I am using Jan Mathijs's procedure for the mesh sourcemodel and I would
like to get MNI coordinates of each single subject. As far as I understand,
only the sphere files contained in the folder workbench/fsaverage are in
MNI coordinates. However, these are generated only for the 164K p meshes by
the ft_postfreesurfer script of Jan Mathijs. Should one modify this to get
the Sphere files in MNI coordinates for the 8K files of the two hemispheres
involved in the 16K procedure?

Thanks and best wishes,

Paolo

Paolo Belardinelli, PhD