[FieldTrip] inquiry about spike and local field potential data

Yujing HUANG 黄玉晶 huangyujing at westlake.edu.cn
Wed Dec 11 09:24:49 CET 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am running the script to do the spike-LFP analysis according to the tutorial on Fieldtrip. The sample dataset was used in line with the tutorial. But I encountered the following problems:

  1.  spikeTrials structure is not the same as the tutorial. The timestamp for the spikeTrials structure is [1x 83616] [1x61526] rather than [1x83601] [1x61513]
  2.  when I try to run ft_spiketriggeredaverage, the cfg_latency for post stimulus or pre stimulus didn't show any differences for the STA.
Attached is the tutorial I used and the problems I have.