[FieldTrip] Error using fixdimord ("chan_freq_unknown") when I attempt to plot stat

Bianca Trovò bianca.trovo at alumni.unitn.it
Fri Apr 26 14:28:52 CEST 2019

Hi, Eelke,

Thanks for your answer: apparently the problem arose from the fact that I
was feeding the cluster based permutation test with regression values for
which I had to create a 'fake' ft structure. In order to do that replaced
the powerspectrum variable of a TFR output with the R values, but there was
a mismatch between the time dimensions of the two. Therefore, the *stat*
had the 'time' field with a different dimension from the 'powerspectrum'
field and this created the unexpected dimord "chan_freq_unknown" problem.

Cheers,
Bianca

Il giorno ven 26 apr 2019 alle ore 12:59 Eelke Spaak <e.spaak at donders.ru.nl>
ha scritto:

> Hi Bianca,
>
> Could you give a bit more details? I.e. how are calling the plotting
> functions, what is the data like you're providing as an argument, and
> where does it come from?
>
> Cheers,
> Eelke
>
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 10:01, Bianca Trovò <bianca.trovo at alumni.unitn.it>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello!
> > I get this error it when I try to visualize significant clusters with
> either ft_singleplotTFR or ft_clusterplot. Since I define both channels and
> frequencies in cfg.channel and cfg.frequency, I do not understand where
> this error could come from:
> >
> > Error using fixdimord (line 156)
> > unexpected dimord "chan_freq_unknown"
> >
> > Error in ft_datatype_freq (line 92)
> > freq = fixdimord(freq);
> >
> > Error in ft_checkdata (line 268)
> >   data = ft_datatype_freq(data);
> >
> > Error in ft_singleplotTFR (line 117)
> > data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'freq');
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Best,
> > --
> > Bianca Trovò
> >
> > PhD student, Sorbonne Université
> > Cognitive Neuroimaging unit, INSERM U992
> > Neurospin center, CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM
> > Bât 145,Point Courier 156, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
> > Phone (office): +33169089319
> > Email (office): bianca.trovo at cea.fr
> > Unicog Lab - Computational Brain Team

*Bianca Trovò*

PhD student, Sorbonne Université
Cognitive Neuroimaging unit, INSERM U992
Neurospin center, CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM
Bât 145,Point Courier 156, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
<https://www.google.fr/maps/dir/''/neurospin+cea/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x47e67f14e80ea87d:0x9c50e7a885b66e5d?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibj43H7fnWAhWCB8AKHdGHBbYQ9RcImwEwCw>
Phone (office): +33169089319
Email (office): *bianca.trovo at cea.fr <bianca.trovo at cea.fr>*
*Unicog Lab - Computational Brain Team