[FieldTrip] [Eeglablist] [EXTERNAL] How to obtain a clinical EEG for publication (photoshop?)

Markus Gschwind Markus.Gschwind at unige.ch
Fri Apr 12 17:40:13 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Many thanks for the different proposals.

Our system is Micromed http://www.micromed.eu
/en-us/products/ID/1/BRAIN-QUICK--EEG-Line, an no, I have asked them, they
do not support the print to PDF format in higher resolution as apparently
NeuroWorks software.

I was explicitly not looking for a matlab plot but wanted to plot the
clinical EEG page.

As I do not have access to Adobe Illustrator  or CorelDraw (yet) I have to
find other solutions.

One solution seems practicable though, like follows:

Take the screenshot of a SMALLER EEG VIEWER WINDOW size (maybe half the 21
inch screen) -  this is first counter-intuitive. However makes fonts bigger
and EEG lines thicker and therefore more visible (thanks Marius Keute for
the hint).

Then I used https://online2pdf.com <https://online2pdf.com/#> to convert it
to PDF and back to png with higher resolution 300 dpi or 600 dpi. I think
this is practicable!

Thanks to all again!
Best Markus

--
Dr Markus Gschwind
Functional Brain Mapping Laboratory | Campus Biotech - Neuroscience