[FieldTrip] Calculating ERPs with tf_timelockbaseline

Luca Moretti moretti.l1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:55:46 CEST 2019

Dear Julian,

I mean the second one: the signal does not change from Color_C to ERP.
Inspecting Color_C as you suggested, it looks like there is a difference
with ERP. However, ft_multiplotER seems to fail in plotting the ERP data.
At first I also thought that maybe I simply couldn't see the differences
because the avarage was close to 0 in my baseline, but I tend to exclude
this case as the figures are Always identical even when specifying
different baseline periods, when plotting different electrodes, and when
analyzing different subjects.

Thank you again,
Luca