[FieldTrip] error in FEM model

Johannes Vorwerk j.vorw01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:49:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

this error occurs if the transformation from voxel to patient space that comes with your segmentation flips the mesh along one dimension.

One thing you could do is to make sure that your image is properly oriented, I assume ft_volumereslice could do that. If you just want your mesh in voxel-space, you could also remove the transformation from your segmentation/replace it by an identity matrix.

Best,
    Johannes