[FieldTrip] Error using fixdimord ("chan_freq_unknown") when I attempt to plot stat

Bianca Trovò bianca.trovo at alumni.unitn.it
Fri Apr 26 10:01:28 CEST 2019

Hello!
I get this error it when I try to visualize significant clusters with
either *ft_singleplotTFR* or *ft_clusterplot*. Since I define both channels
and frequencies in cfg.channel and cfg.frequency, I do not understand where
this error could come from:

*Error using fixdimord (line 156)unexpected dimord "chan_freq_unknown"Error
in ft_datatype_freq (line 92)freq = fixdimord(freq);Error in ft_checkdata
(line 268)  data = ft_datatype_freq(data);Error in ft_singleplotTFR (line
117)data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'freq'); *
Thanks,

*Bianca Trovò*

PhD student, Sorbonne Université
Cognitive Neuroimaging unit, INSERM U992
Neurospin center, CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM
Bât 145,Point Courier 156, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
<https://www.google.fr/maps/dir/''/neurospin+cea/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x47e67f14e80ea87d:0x9c50e7a885b66e5d?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibj43H7fnWAhWCB8AKHdGHBbYQ9RcImwEwCw>
Phone (office): +33169089319
Email (office): *bianca.trovo at cea.fr <bianca.trovo at cea.fr>*
*Unicog Lab - Computational Brain Team