[FieldTrip] Permutation test design matrix for grand-averaged ERPs

Kate Stone katemsto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:21:22 CEST 2018

Hi again,

Further to the below, what I would actually prefer to do is use the
depsamplesT test on my data structure containing averages over trials for
each subject (i.e. the output of ft_timelockanalysis).

But every time I try, I get the message "length of the design matrix (2)
doesn't equal the number of observations (694)" - no matter what the
dimensions of the design matrix are. I've set up the matrix exactly as
specified in the tutorial (relevant to my data of course). Any idea what
this error is about?

Thanks again,
Kate

--