[FieldTrip] What is baseline method "normchange" in ft_freqbaseline?

Arana, S.L. (Sophie) S.Arana at donders.ru.nl
Tue Oct 9 12:55:01 CEST 2018

Hi Sebastian,

option 'normchange' will give you the normalized change to baseline (data-meanbsl)/(data+meanbsl)

You can see the formulas for the different options at the end of the ft_freqbaseline code.

I am not sure in which situation you would prefer this option over 'relchange', maybe someone else knows?

Best,

Sophie