[FieldTrip] Coherency cluster analysis between groups - trouble with label field and finecluster (Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs))

Paul Dhami pdhami06 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:49:46 CEST 2018

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

thank you very much for your response, it's greatly appreciated.

If I approached it from an a priori perspective, and wanted test the
coherency difference between two groups for just a pair of electrodes,
where one is the reference electrode (e.g. comparing the coherency values
of F3 - F4 between two groups), would this be possible? My understanding is
that it would become just as any other 3D matrix, with freq-time-subjects
becoming the dimensions after squeezing the pair dimension.

Would this then be something possible to run freqstatistics on with cluster
analysis?

Thank you again,
Paul