[FieldTrip] Problem using ft_sensrorealign with Yokogawa MEG

Victor RG victor.rg.gib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:43:08 CET 2018

HI Fieldtrip experts!

I'm trying to align a headmodel (the one from example "Subject1") with my
MEG sensors (Yokogawa system).

I'm trying to do that interactively, in order to construct a Leadfied
matrix as accurate as possible. To do that, I am testing this code:

*cfg = [];*
*cfg.method = 'interactive';*
*cfg.headshape = vol.bnd(1);*
*cfg.senstype = 'meggrad';*
*grad_aligned = ft_sensorrealign(cfg, grad); % Im using ft_sensorrealign
cause I think is the MEG version of ft_electroderealign*

The variables employed consist of:
*>> grad = *
struct with fields:

   - balance: [1×1 struct]
   - chanori: [160×3 double]
   - chanpos: [160×3 double]
   - chantype: {160×1 cell}
   - chanunit: {160×1 cell}
   - coilori: [320×3 double]
   - coilpos: [320×3 double]
   - label: {160×1 cell}
   - tra: [160×320 double]
   - type: 'yokogawa160'
   - unit: 'cm'
   - fid: [1×1 struct]

*>> vol.bnd(1) =*
struct with fields:

   - pos: [1000×3 double]
   - tri: [1996×3 double]
   - coordsys: 'ctf'

I have looked at the tutorial for EEG sensors realignment, and I have
copied the procedure, since there is not a specific tutorial for MEG
sensors. I thought it would be the same, but when executing it I obtain the
following errors:

*>> Undefined function 'fixpos' for input arguments of type 'struct'.*

*Error in ft_sensorrealign (line 255)*
*headshape = fixpos(cfg.headshape);*

*Error in generating_leadfield (line 63)*
*grad_aligned = ft_sensorrealign(cfg, grad);*

Does anybody know how to do that, or how to do an interactive realignment
with MEG sensors?

Thanks in advance.
Víctor.

Víctor Rodríguez González