[FieldTrip] Lectureship (faculty post) at Aston University

Kessler, Klaus k.kessler at aston.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 11:25:06 CEST 2018

Dear Fieldtrippers
We would be grateful if you would disseminate or consider yourself applying for our faculty post at Aston University. We are particularly keen to strengthen our MEG group, but are open to other method backgrounds. For further details please follow the link.
Many thanks
Klaus

https://jobs.aston.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=R180444

Klaus Kessler (Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience)
http://www.aston.ac.uk/lhs/staff/az-index/prof-klaus-kessler/
Aston Brain Centre (ABC), Aston Laboratory for Immersive Virtual Environments (ALIVE)
School of Life and Health Sciences
Aston University
Aston Triangle
Birmingham, B4 7ET