[FieldTrip] Sharp 60 Hz peak (in Europe!) in wPLI and Granger(fieldtrip Digest, Vol 96, Issue 4)

Snijders, T.M. (Tineke) tineke.snijders at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 7 14:15:30 CET 2018

Hi Eelke,

Yes I would also interpret this as artefact due to the projector (or: real visual entrainment to the projected visual stimuli).

Your effect reminds me of a very clear 60 Hz response I had in my data, which appeared to be related to the refresh rate of the screen. We ran a few subjects with a refresh rate of 75 Hz and then the frequency mostly shifted to 75 Hz.
See Snijders et al 2013, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nicl.2013.06.015

Best,
Tineke