[FieldTrip] ft_redefinedata after pre-processing

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Mon Nov 26 15:43:27 CET 2018

Dear Silvia,

Do I understand correctly that data_cue is epoched, but not pre-processed?

You can apply ft_rejectartifact after ft_redefinetrial. We usually pre-process continuous datasets and save the cfg of this pre-processing (in the example below cfg_myartifactrejection). Only then we epoch the data and apply this artifactrejection.

cfg=[];
cfg.trl=trl;                            # trl contains the trial definition of target-locked epochs

data_target = ft_redefinetrial (cfg, data_cue)

cfg = [];
data_target_clean = ft_rejectartifact(cfg_myartifactrejection, data_target);

I hope this helps…

Best,
Christine