[FieldTrip] Spike artifacts in EEG, 7-12Hz

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Wed Nov 28 16:04:32 CET 2018

Dear Matthias,

Admittedly, I do not know what this could be. While the first step should of course be to find the source and eliminate this (any devices in the EEG lab, artefact from the acoustic stimulation/headphones, …), in case you are unable to find it, you could remove the component(s) that correspond to the artefact. But as I said, the first goal should always be to record clean data…

Best,
Christine