[FieldTrip] explore cluster statistics

Afshin Samani afsamani at hst.aau.dk
Thu Nov 8 12:29:29 CET 2018

Hi,

I have never used fieldtrip before but I was trying to get familiar with its statistical analysis tools.

I tried to run the online example from:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/use_simulated_erps_to_explore_cluster_statistics

I am using MATLAB Version: 9.4.0.813654 (R2018a) and I downloaded that latest version of fieldtrip on 5 nov 2018

I face two errors:

first at ft_math function:

Error using ft_math (line 151)

the requested parameter is not present in the data

Error in Nonparametric_statistical_testingEEGandMEG_data (line 45)

difference = ft_math(cfg, timelock1, timelock2); % line 137 of ft_datatype_timelock removes the fields

and if I comment that line out, I face another error at ft_timelcokstatistics

Error using chol

Matrix must be square.

Error in montecarlo (line 13)

R = chol(Sigma);   % Y = R^{-T}X has covariance I

Error in ft_timelockstatistics (line 185)

  [stat] = statmethod(cfg, dat, design);

Error in Nonparametric_statistical_testingEEGandMEG_data (line 63)

stat = ft_timelockstatistics(cfg, timelock1, timelock2);

Any comment?

Best regards,

Associate Prof. Afshin Samani, PhD
Sport Sciences