[FieldTrip] baseline correcting data with baseline coming from a different grandaverage

Mazzetti, C. (Cecilia) C.Mazzetti at donders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 1 12:04:23 CET 2018

Dear everyone,

I have some stimulus locked data which I have to baseline with respect to the same data but cue locked.

I was wondering whether there is a setting in fieldtrip which allows to do that (i.e. set the baseline timw window according to a different dataset, the cue-locked data) and applying it to the stimulus locked data.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Cecilia

Cecilia Mazzetti - Ph.D. Candidate
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, room 0.068
Kapittelweg 29 | 6525 EN Nijmegen