[FieldTrip] EEG/iEEG/MEG - short survey on data formats you use

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 8 15:28:25 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Several members of the electrophysiology community (EEG, MEG, iEEG) are working on an open specification for storing cognitive electrophysiology data, called the Brain Imaging Data Structure <http://bids.neuroimaging.io/>. Its goal is to make our workflows more reproducible, more sharable, and more efficient.

The BIDS format is not a new data format, but is a data specification. It should accommodate pre-existing workflows in cognitive neuroscience. As such, we are investigating what data formats researchers use already, and which they'd be willing to use for sharing their data.

Please respond to this short (3 question, ~2 minute) survey at the link below, in order to share with us which data formats you currently use in your electrophysiological research.

https://goo.gl/forms/Ytr6UmawWvwvIB9R2 <https://goo.gl/forms/Ytr6UmawWvwvIB9R2>
If you know of any other interested parties in the cognitive electrophysiology community, please do forward along this link so that we can get a sample from as many people as possible.

Thanks very much for your time!
Robert, Chris, Cyril, Dora and others