[FieldTrip] xdf format for EEG data

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu May 31 10:08:54 CEST 2018

Hi Arti,

It would be nice to support the XDF format, and I think it would not be much work as some matlab code is already available here <https://github.com/sccn/xdf>  Since you probably have access to XDF data files, it would be great if you could implement this. Please see this FAQ <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_can_i_import_my_own_dataformat#extend_the_fieldtrip_reading_functions> on how to extend (start with ft_filetype and then add it to ft_read_header, data and event). On the git tutorial <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/development/git> you can find how to submit the change to the code for inclusion in the release version.

thanks
Robert