[FieldTrip] Spaces added, register today for HCP Course 2018!

Jennifer Elam elam4hcp at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:08:48 CEST 2018

If you are considering joining us for the *2018 HCP Course: "Exploring the
Human Connectome"* June 25 – 29 at the University of Oxford
<http://www.ox.ac.uk/>, a few additional lodging rooms at Worcester College
have opened up for just $675 for 6 nights, first come first served.  For
more info and to register visit the HCP Course 2018 website
<http://store.humanconnectome.org/courses/2018/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>.
We will continue to take registrations for the course until our venue at
the Blavatnik School of Government is full.

HCP Course 2018 is a 5-day intensive course of lectures and hands-on
practicals and your best opportunity to learn directly from HCP
investigators and gain practical experience with the Human Connectome
Project's data and approach to multimodal whole brain imaging, processing
and analysis and to get up to speed on HCP tools including Connectome
Workbench <https://www.humanconnectome.org/software/connectome-workbench>
(v1.3.0 just released!) and sharing your own analyzed imaging datasets via
the BALSA <https://balsa.wustl.edu/> database.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: hcpcourse at humanconnectome.
org

We look forward to seeing you in Oxford!

Best,
2018 HCP Course Staff

--
Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
elam at wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org