[FieldTrip] siemens_gui_streamer prisma scanner

Giulia Lioi giulia.lioi at inria.fr
Mon Mar 26 18:52:11 CEST 2018

To whom it may concern,

I am having some problems using the siemens_gui_streamer with a recently installed Siemens prisma scanner.
I was using a custom script to extract the mrprot.txt and I tried to keep the same information I was getting from the mrprot of the verio scanner.
When I try to run the gui_streamer with the new mrprot however it automatically closes after the first scan, while with the old protocol is working..,

HAs anyone had a similar problem?
Can you help with this?

Many thanks

Giulia Lioi, PhD | Engineer R&D