[FieldTrip] ESR / Doctoral student position in algorithm development

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Mon Mar 19 09:07:49 CET 2018

Dear list,

We have an open ESR position from a Marie Curie grant starting in
September this year. The goal of the project is cleaning of fNIRS data
from artefacts and extraction of physiological components such as
heartbeat and respiration. We encourage of course publication of the
algorithm and implementation of these algorithms in e.g. FieldTrip or
other open source toolboxes to facilitate multimodal data analyses. The
ESR will work in strong collaboration with the Donders Institute (Sabine
Hunnius, Robert Oostenveld), but also with external universities in the
EU and other companies (eye-tracking and motion-tracking). The ESR will
be located at our company in the Netherlands. For more information,
please see
http://www.artinis.com/early-stage-researcher-esr-doctoral-student-1

If you have any questions regarding this position, please let me know.

With best regards,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD
Software Engineer & Project Leader NeuroGuard XS

A  Einsteinweg 17
    6662PW Elst
    The Netherlands
T  +31 481 350 980
I    <http://www.artinis.com/> www.artinis.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the person to whom it is addressed. If this message is not addressed to
you, please be aware that you have no authorization to read this e-mail,
to copy it, to furnish it to any person other than the addressee, or to
use or misuse its content in any way whatsoever. Should you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please bring this to the attention of
the sender, after which you are kindly requested to destroy the original
message.

 <http://eepurl.com/bTlr_L> Sign up for our NIRS newsletter