[FieldTrip] flipped sourceplot

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 21 11:43:06 CEST 2018

Hi Elena,

I guess that any graphics editing program (like adobe illustrator, or even windows paint) can flip the figure for you. :)
If you want to do this prior to generating the figure, you can cal ft_volumereslice on your anatomical image. Provided the coordinate system attached to the volume is right handed, right will be right and left will be left, after reslicing.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs