[FieldTrip] Averaging over frequencies in ft_freqstatistics

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 23 10:58:46 CEST 2018

Hi Sebastian,

ft_freqstatistics averages the power across the frequency bins, that have their bin-centre within the range specified by cfg.frequency.

The output frequency in stat.freq represents the average of the bin-centres that went into the computation.

No re-estimation of the power at this frequency is done.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands