[FieldTrip] Submitting a correlation matrix for cluster-based permutation

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jul 4 08:58:47 CEST 2018

Do you have a null hypothesis? What is it you would want to permute? If you just have scalar value per channel/time point, there’s not much you can do.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands