[FieldTrip] iEEG cluster statistics

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jul 27 15:35:49 CEST 2018

What’s the error? In principle, if your neighbourhood-structure is well-defined it should work.
Best,
JM

On 27 Jul 2018, at 15:29, Jose Herrero <jose.herrero66 at gmail.com<mailto:jose.herrero66 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi FT,

quick question on how to perform cluster statistics multiple comparisons correction with cfg.correctm = cluster' on iEEG data.  I'm preparing neighbors with the two nearest contacts to the contact in question but the code gives an error (the 'fdr' method works fine). Is this method exclusive to standard montages or can be done manually. I've tried to do it manually so that neighbors format is similar to one of the examples MEG montage but still not working. Thoughts?

JHerr