[FieldTrip] Lecturer (Assistant Prof Equivalent) in Psychology @ Keele University, UK

Joseph Brooks brooks.jl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:22:44 CEST 2018

 Job Link: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BLE960/lecturer-in-psychology/
Deadline: 9 Aug 2018

Psychology at Keele University (UK) is looking for an excellent researcher
to join one or more of our growing research groups in Cognitive &
Biological Psych, Social & Developmental, or Health & Wellbeing. We welcome
applicants from across psychology but particularly those using quantitative
methods. For Cognitive/Cog Neuro applicants, we have a new 64 channel
Biosemi EEG laboratory, Eyelink eyetracking lab, Virtual Reality lab,
Biopac psychophysiology labs, an MRI access agreement with Liverpool, and
good links with Stoke University Hospital and Keele Medical School for
neuropsych patient recruitment. More on facilities at
https://www.keele.ac.uk/psychology/equipmentandfacilities/ . Applicants
should have a strong track record of peer-reviewed publications and be able
to contribute teaching to our undergraduate and post-graduate programmes.

Note: This is a permanent academic position (subject to usual probationary
period) which is equivalent to a tenure-track assistant professor position
in North America.

Keele has a beautiful campus in the West Midlands of England only 40
minutes from Manchester and Birmingham and 1.5 hours by train from London.
We are a friendly community of academics and students (UG, MSc, and PhD)
with a diverse range of interests across Psychology including both
quantitative and qualitative methods. We are situated in the Dorothy
Hodgkin Building which houses our laboratories

For full details of the position, please see the advertisement at:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BLE960/lecturer-in-psychology/

Dr Joseph Brooks
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/psychology/people/josephbrooks/>
Research Lead, Cognitive & Biological Research Group
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/psychology/people/academic-byresearcharea/>
Programme Lead, MSc Cognitive Psychology
<https://www.keele.ac.uk/pgtcourses/cognitivepsychology/>

School of Psychology, Keele University
Office: Dorothy Hodgkin Building 1.74
Lab Website: https://sites.google.com/view/brookslab