[FieldTrip] [Fieldtrip] Line noise Removal

Alessandro Orticoni alessandro.orticoni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 00:21:53 CEST 2018

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks a lot for your reply and your tips.
Actually I've already segmented the data in 30 seconds epochs, and the
reason why I did it is that these are sleep data: so I should keep this
length because of the night scoring.
I tried to enlarge the notch too, but it still doesn't work; the spectra
before and after the filtering are exactly the same.

Best,
Alessandro