[FieldTrip] Regarding Tutorial: Preprocessing and averaging of multi-channel NIRS data

Sunny p sunnypitt1965 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:24:19 CEST 2018

 Hello All Good Day,

Hope you are doing fine,

Thanks a lot for providing with fieldtrip which is really useful to analyze
fNIRS data. I have an issue in the "Preprocessing and averaging of
multi-channel NIRS data" tutorial. Can you please help me with this issue?

Issue: In the  "Preprocessing and averaging of multi-channel NIRS data"
tutorial " http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/nirs_multichannel

The "Epoch" section consists of a variable "data_flt.fsample" where
"data_flt" variable is not defined. Can you please inform what is this
variable related to? as this is needed to complete my analysis.

Thanks for your understanding and support

Best Regards,
Sunny