[FieldTrip] Call for Participation: summer school on 'mind reading technology'

Alexander Maye a.maye at uke.de
Mon Jul 9 10:15:33 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Below I forward an announcement for the above-mentioned summer school which readers of this list may find interesting.

Best regards,

		Alexnder Maye.

Betreff: [CML] Call for Participation: summer school on 'mind reading technology'
Datum: Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2018, 09:44:08 CEST
Von: Dan Zhang <dzhang at tsinghua.edu.cn>
An: cml at informatik.uni-hamburg.de <cml at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
Kopie: 洪波 <hongbo at tsinghua.edu.cn>

Dear colleagues,

Dr. Bo Hong and I are organizing a summer school during August 13-17 in Beijing. The topic of this summer school is ‘mind reading technology’ and we have invited the leading scientists in this field to give lectures. Please help us spread out the message and please contact us if you are interested. Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Dan

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Martina Saurin (komm.)

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE PRINTING