[FieldTrip] Submitting a correlation matrix for cluster-based permutation

Paul Dhami pdhami06 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:54:37 CEST 2018

Hi FieldTripers,

I was hoping to do a correlation between two sets of EEG datasets in a
channel x time fashion.

For each (channel,time), I ran a rho correlation between the two EEG datas,
and stored the resulting coefficients in a matrix with the dimensions of
channel and time.

I was hoping to apply a cluster-based permutation testing to correct for
multiple comparisons, but as the file I was hoping to submit is a raw
matrix, I was hoping for some guidance as to 1) whether this is even an
appropriate way of achieving a cluster-corrected correlation matrix and 2)
how to implement this with the correlation matrix.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Paul